Winter Doodle Deck
The Winter Doodle Deck is your new portable colorwork stitch dictionary. This is the ultimate way to inspire creative colorwork. Use these flexible mix-and-match chart cards to visually rearrange and design the perfect colorwork pattern from start to finish.
This Winter themed deck is full of festive cheer! The charts are a mix of sparkling snowflakes on cozy winter nights and fun and jolly holiday gifts. Create gifts for the whole family using these playful winter colorwork motifs.
- 1 How to Doodle Instruction Card
- 2 Full color, illustrated cowl schematics with bullet list instructions
- 51 unique 24-stitch colorwork charts
- Smooth Coating Casino Paper Stock (2.5" x 3.5")
- Custom printed cardboard tuckbox
Chart examples include:
- Snowflakes & Stars
- Snowmen & Reindeer
- Pine Trees & Boughs
- Holly Berries (with bobbles!)
- Merry wrapping paper
- Vintage ski sweaters
How to use cards with Doodle Cowl Patterns:
- Choose your theme. Pick chart cards that have the motif you want.
- Choose your pattern. Pick which pattern or construction method you prefer. Every chart card works with every Doodle Cowl pattern.
- Choose your yarns. Pick a skein or two for your main color, and a handful of mini skeins for contrast colors.
- Pick your first motif and first two colors and go knit something!
- Pro Tip! You can change up the colors with every new motif or keep it simple with 1 main color and 1 contrast color
How to use cards with Non-Doodle patterns:
- Design your own pattern shape and plug in your charts
- Add a motif to the hem of a 'vanilla' sweater, mitten, or sock.