Felix the Fox Wooble
Meet Felix the Fox
As the woobliest of the Weebles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don't get us wrong--he's still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he's the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just a glimpse of his oh-so-weebly tail will make you want to cozy up in front of a crackling fire, dreaming of autumn leaves and pumpkin spice everything.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 50,000 people have learned crochet with the Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each kit. These beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom made for beginnners
- Pre-started crochet piece so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
Skill Level - Beginner Plus
Righty? Lefty? Woobles have you covered. Their pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
4.5" tall, 3.5" wide