Basic Doodle Deck
Basic Doodle Card Deck
Your new portable colorwork stitch dictionary!
This is the ultimate way to inspire creative colorwork. Use these flexible mix-and-match chart cards to visually rearrange and design the perfect colorwork pattern from start to finish. The Basic doodle deck includes simple, geometric motifs that work with any theme. It's a great "companion set" to any of the other seasonally themed doodle decks. This is a beginner-friendly deck because it focuses on designs with short floats that are easy to memorize, making it ideal to get started.
- 1 How to Doodle instruction card
- 2 Full color, illustrated cowl schematics with bullet list instructions
- 51 Unique 24-stitch colorwork charts
- Printed on Smooth Coating Casino Paper Stock (2.5" x 3.5")
- Custom printed cardboard tuckbox
Chart examples include:
- Dots, X's, and Plus symbols
- Zigzags and diamonds
How to Use Cards with Doodle Cowl Patterns:
- Choose your theme. Pick chart cards that have the motifs you want.
- Choose your pattern. Pick which pattern or construction method you prefer. Every chart works with every Doodle Cowl pattern
- Choose your yarns. Pick a skein or two for your main color, and a handful of mini skeins for contrast colors.
- Go start knitting. Pick your first motif and colors and just start knitting. You can change up colors with every new motif or keep it simple with 1 main color and 1 contrast color.
How to use with Non-Doodle Patterns:
- Design your own pattern shape and plug in your charts
- Add a motif to the hem of a 'vanilla' sweater, mitten, or sock